[ic] How do I setup multiple domain catalogs?

Kellen Weissenbach interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Apr 11 21:58:01 2002

Can someone point me to some documentation for setting up a new catalog that
runs from a different domain than the one that interchange daemon is
installed as?
In other words I have interchange installed under my user account but want
to set up a new catalog for someone on the same server that will also use my
interchange daemon.  They will both be different catalogs with different
domain names.  I am stumped.  I know this is done, but I can't find any
docs.  I would be open to either the exact domain name or using a sub domain
like shop.domain.com.

I sure hope someone can help me with this. :-)

-Kellen