[ic] Specify the URL to append before the product sku?

Ron Phipps interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Apr 12 03:21:02 2002

I'd like to be able to call a url like the following:
http://wwww.yourdomain.com/cgi-bin/yourstore/products/00001.html and
have IC generate the product page based on the flypage like it does
normally.  The only difference being that all products would be pulled
up in the products directory and not from the base pages directory.  Is
there a configuration directive to do such a thing?  The reason for this
is we are going to use a search product which allows for parts of the
site to be part of a group based on matching on the url.  We'd like to
have product grouping, information grouping, company information, etc.

Thanks,
-Ron