[ic] Check Box Limits

Ryan Hertz interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Apr 15 16:14:01 2002

>On Mon, 2002-04-15 at 15:12, Jim Webster wrote:
> > I need a set of check boxes but I need to allow only 2 choices... Is this
> > possible?
> >
> > Example:
> > Choose from the following (2 choices only):
> >
> > Select Box 1
> > Select Box 2
> > Select Box 3
> >
> > I assume if it's possible, this is setup in order.profile just can't find
> > any info in IC Developers Resource and need help with the code.

Sure you could use Javascript
(http://www.js-examples.com/example/?ex=544&mode=1) but I don't think
that's a good way, and will probably require some tweaking to work with
IC.  It, of course, can then be circumvented if the user doesn't have
js.  I guess both would be the way to go (JS-based and IC-based)