[ic] Detail Page Error appearing instead of cart

Sunil interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Apr 15 19:00:01 2002

Maybe someone has experienced this problem/bug ...

We are experiencing a problem with the cart_display(or
results page?) component, which we were able to
produce on the demo site.  When a user clicks on the
title link within the cart_display on the results
page, then tries to click on "add to cart/buy
now" within the results. They are always taken to the
last "viewed" detail page, and will not add to cart as
the button specifies.

Try these steps on the demo, and you will see the same
results.  Click on Nails(add something), click
on another product(add to cart), then on the detail
page within the mini-cart, click back, then click on
"add to cart" for a different product.  You should be
re-directed back the detail page, instead of the
functionality of adding to the
cart.

Any ideas why this is happening?
Thanks