[ic] usertag on hosted server

Tue Apr 16 11:13:00 2002

At 08:46 AM 4/16/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>I have placed my usertag in the /usertag directory on my hosted server.
>In catalog.cfg there is an explicit include to go get that .tag. Then I
>hit the apply changes button and load a page that uses that tag. I get
>an undefined tag error in the log. Will I have to restart the
>interchange server (that runs many catalogs on the host) to get my
>usertag noticed?

If you did everything correctly as you described, I would guess that there
is a syntax error or illegal call in the usertag which caused the catalog
configuration to skip it. There may be a message in the error log about
this... or perhaps not :-/

- Ed L.

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax