[ic] working PAYPAL overlay!

JT Justman interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Apr 17 20:22:00 2002

> Need PayPal working ASAP?  No experience?  No Problem.
> Instructions for the PayPal overlay are available at
> http://akopia.50megs.com  Just copy the files and
> that's it!  What are you waiting for.  Pick up the
> files I had to pay my programmers to do.

PayPal overlay = use interchange to link to PayPal's shopping cart. I.e., no
real interchange order processing, shipping, e-mail notification, etc, etc.

It even says on the page, it only makes changes to the html files,
templates, and components. Sounds like you'd simply put your PayPal cart URL
into the IML code on flypage.html.

Why bother with IC?

>From the link:

>Need the files? Please "donate" only \$20 via PayPal and you will get the
files I had to pay
> my programmer more to do. You will then be sent the files via email.

I am not offended that you posted this link. I am offended that you didn't
mention that you are charging for these files.

JT