[ic] Start a new catalog without restart interchange

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Apr 18 04:20:01 2002

Jonathan Lee <jonalee740304@yahoo.com> writes:

> Hello:
> There are 3 catalogs on my catalog, catalog A,B and C.
> Normally, I only start catalog A and B and comment the
> line of catalog C in the interchange.cfg.
> So, when I start the interchange, catalog C will not
> be started.
> But, sometime, I want to start catalog after
> interchange is already started. So, how to do that
> without restart the whole interchange which will
> affect the catalog A and catalog B (Since I do not
> these 2 important catalog being restart)

echo 'Catalog foundation /var/lib/interchange/catalogs/foundation /cgi-bin/ic/foundation' | interchange --add foundation

Don't forget to add the catalog it to your interchange.cfg
resp. catalogs.cfg afterwards.
<
Ciao
        Racke

--
Think of it !

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices