[ic] more list within loop list

Tim Böckers interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Apr 19 13:25:00 2002

hi all,
the interchange "blackbox" is troubling me again, this time with the
[more-list][more][/morelist] set of tags.
I figured how to make it work within a search-region, and within a search
from a loop tag.
However, if I try the following:
[loop list="C0001, C0002, C0003, C0004" ml=2 more=1]
[list]
     [loop-field title]<br>
[/list]
[more-list]
       <BR>[more]<BR>
[/more-list]
[/loop]
I get output which suggests a more-list that would work okay -ie. 1 2 Next -
only that the href's it produces link to the "same" page - Meaning: the hrefs
themselves are different from another but the output the target pages produce
is the same.
>From mails in the archive it seems to be possible to do this, as I have seen
the bits of code. Nonetheless, I simply can't spot the difference on the
surface.
On a first guess, the links in the more-list point to a page in the section
/scan/, which I understand has to do with searches -and since I'm not doing a
search that would explain why doesn't work. However, how can I make it work?
The output can be seen at:
http://comoda.integranet.cl/commerce/comodashop/test.html

Any pointers?

Cheers,