[ic] Newbie help

Paul Jordan interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Apr 19 15:01:01 2002

> Thank you for your reply.
> Would you happen to have a link to "the archives" so I can look it up?
> Also, how do I know which version IC I am using?
>
> Thanks
> Jeana

http://interchange.redhat.com/cgi-bin/ic/index.html

That searches the docs, which you can alternatively download, and it will
search the archives as well. There are a few forums too. I don't know the
urls off the top of my head.

The version should be on top of the page, in ADMIN. and in ADMIN under
Administration. Are you logged into ADMIN as the administrator? You should
see a button on top (right) that says Administration. There you will see
where to change the order number, and what version you have.

You an also change the order number by editing the etc/order file

Paul