[ic] virtual hosting of IC - server downtime, etc.

Dan Myers interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Apr 20 02:17:01 2002

Hello,
I am using IC in a virtual hosting environment.  Well at least I was
until a few days ago.  The server is running Linux and I have access to
IC 4.8.3 through CPanel.  I have no root access.  Up until now, I have
had my site and store up and running, and all was ok.  Suddenly, I can't
access the interchange part of my site at all nor the administrative
login.  I get the following error:  Undefined catalog:
/~myuserid/cgi-bin/cart.cgi

My web host company stated the following to me  "If you can access your
site but cannot access the cart files, then it's not a problem with the
server. It's an Interchange related problem. We can't support that or
gaurantee it."

So this is where I'm at.  I'm open to all your suggestions. If this
downtime is a regular occurrence, then I have to find another solution.

Thanks!

Dan