[ic] virtual hosting of IC - server downtime, etc.

Honest to Goodness interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Apr 20 11:25:01 2002

On Sat, 2002-04-20 at 02:18, Dan Myers wrote:
> My web host company stated the following to me  "If you can access your
> site but cannot access the cart files, then it's not a problem with the
> server. It's an Interchange related problem. We can't support that or
> gaurantee it."

My web host is in the same boat. He doesn't have the resources to
support [ic] but he gives me all the help he can to allow me to admin my
own site. Here's a trick I use:

I login using ssh and I'm in my home directory. I do a "cd /" and now
I'm in the root directory but all I can do is look around. I cd into the
interchange directory and look at the error.log file. This helps a great
deal.