[ic] 1DA: Missing ConsigneePostalCode

Rick Eicher II interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Apr 22 10:21:01 2002

Means that the zip code field on the check out page has not been filled out
and the recalculate button has not been pushed.

> A search through the mailing list indicates a possible fix by modifying
> the ups_query tag, but the line mentioned doesn't seem to exist in this
> version.

The ups_query tag needs the zip code of both the ship from location and ship
to location. The ship from location is set when you set the shipping
variables. (from UI or other) The ship to location is the customers shipping
address that they must fill in before shipping can be figured.