[ic] imhosted.com

Dan S. interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Apr 22 18:58:46 2002

I haven't used their services although I have given it some thought. I decided against using them when my
requests for tech support were ignored and I couldn't get ahold of a live person through any of their
published methods (phone,email, icq, aim).

Just as a note, I have found it advantageous to contact tech support prior to purchasing a service. It will
tell you a many things about the company. If you ask a question you already know the answer to then both the
response time and the quality of the response can tell you a lot.

-dan