[ic] checkout error (LAST THING!)

G Guttero interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Apr 23 13:35:00 2002

My 4.6 store is 99.999999% moved over to my new host with 4.8.3.  The VERY
last thing tripping me up is when I hit the checkout button it takes me
right back to the same checkout page instead of the order submitted page.
No orders are placed in the UI... nothing.  I am basically using the same
page as I did with the 4.6 store which works perfectly.  I asked my host
about it and they said that when they placed a test order they got the
following error: Order profile checkout_profile not found.  Can anyone help
at all?

Additionally, I am EXTREMELLY happy with my host thus far and I would be
happy to tell anyone about it who inquires off-list.

Thanks!