[ic] Interchange hosting reseller - Prometheus Media Testimonial

Julia Jacobs interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Apr 23 14:04:17 2002

> we offer everything from shared hosting to co-location to rented dedicated
> servers, etc.
>
> Let me know what it is you are interested in.
>
> --
>
> Robert Brandtjen
> --------------------------------------
> Web Site Creation and Hosting Services
> Hostmaster@prometheusmedia.com
> www.prometheusmedia.com

I just want to give a testimonial as a VERY happy customer of Prometheus
Media's services.
I had an awesome Red Hat Linux Box custom built for Interchange, where it is
co-located and administered beautifully to this day.  Robert is extremely
knowledgeable and I highly recommend enrolling his support in any venture
involving Interchange.
--
Julia Jacobs
Currant Media