[ic] CONSULTING/CODING NEEDED

G Guttero interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Apr 23 16:01:01 2002

Hello, I think it's time to admit that I need to hook up with someone to do
Interchange consulting/coding work for sure.  This would involve answering
questions via email and perhaps some coding.  I am on a very tight budget
(which is what attracted me to Interchange in the first place) but I still
need someone who knows what they're doing.  I am, however, flexible as far
as the time in which work is done.  Please let me know as far as your prices
per hour and how competent you believe you are at Interchange.  I'd love to
see examples of work you've done too.  Thanks!

Grant

P.S.  I have corresponded with one or two others from this list about this
type of work before and I would like them to know that I am not meaning to
"pass them over".  I simply need to shop around a bit for the best
"price/competency" ratio.  If we corresponded before please go ahead and
email me again in the context of the above paragraph.