[ic] receipt.html page doesn't display, everything else works.

Russ Mann interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Apr 23 20:00:01 2002

Hello,

I added AuthorizeNet to a working IC 4.8.3 cart and managed to lose the
receipt.html page.  I'm in test mode for the AuthorizeNet right now.

Symptoms:
When checking out, everything works correctly until I place the order.  At
this time, the report, receipt, emails are sent, AuthorizeNet is sent its
information (I know this because I receive an email from them).  The receipt
page does not come up however, the last checkout page is displayed.

I see there are similar problems on the list in time gone past, but no
resolutions.

Any clues on where to start with this one?

What I've already done:
The order profile for the checkout page has this at the end - &final = yes

These are on my checkout page (page called ord/confirm.html) - maybe one of
these is wrong, even though it worked before adding AuthorizeNet?

<input type="hidden" name="mv_doit"          value="refresh">
<input type="hidden" name="mv_nextpage"      value="ord/confirm">
<input type="hidden" name="mv_order_profile"
value="checkout_profile_confirm">
<input type="hidden" name="mv_order_route"   value="log main copy_user">

Routes in catalog.cfg

Route log         attach          0
Route log         cybermode       ""
Route log         empty           1
Route log         encrypt         0
Route log         increment       0
Route log         report          etc/log_transaction
Route log         supplant        0
Route log         track           logs/log

Route copy_user   attach          0
Route copy_user   cybermode       ""
Route copy_user   empty           1
Route copy_user   encrypt         0
Route copy_user   increment       0
Route copy_user   report          etc/mail_receipt
Route copy_user   supplant        0
Route copy_user   track           logs/log

# Main route must be last to make default
Route main        attach           0
Route main        credit_card      0
Route main        cybermode        ""
Route main        default          1
Route main        email            '__ORDERS_TO__'
Route main        encrypt          0
Route main        encrypt_program  '__ENCRYPTOR__'
Route main        errors_to        '__ORDERS_TO__'
Route main        increment        0
Route main        pgp_cc_key       ""
Route main        pgp_key          ""
Route main        receipt          etc/receipt.html
Route main        report           etc/report
Route main        supplant         1
Route main        individual_track orders
Route main        track            logs/tracking.asc

Route  authorizenet  id           "__AUTHNET_ID__"
Route  authorizenet  secret       "__AUTHNET_SECRET__"
Route  authorizenet  host         "__AUTHNET_HOST__"
Route  authorizenet  referer      "__AUTHNET_REFERER__"

Thanks,

Russell Mann