[ic] (custom signio): Charge operation 'custom signio' failed.

-ferret-boy interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Apr 24 13:13:00 2002

:  > I'm having some trouble getting the VeriSign payment
:  gateway working
:  > properly.  I get the error message:
:  >
:  > (custom signio): Charge operation 'custom signio' failed.
:  >
:  > ...
:  >
:  > RedHat 2.4.7
:  > Interchange 4.8.3
:  > VeriSign/Signio most current version
:  >
:  > ...
:  >
:  > [23/April/2002:15:44:51 -0400] toysbyruss
:  > /cgi-bin/toysbyruss/process.html bad custom payment
:  GlobalSub: signio
:  >
:  What configuration have you set up to call signio?  You seem
:  to be attempting to call a GlobalSub, rather than the Signio
:  payment module.

I followed the instructions found in:
http://interchange.redhat.com/archive/interchange-users/2001/msg07620.ht
ml

And your assessment is correct.  When I followed the directions in
Signio.pm, my test orders completed.  However the test transactions
don't show up in VeriSign Manager.  Is this typical?  May I assume that
when I "Launch" the site, I'll come out of TEST mode and transactions
will start showing up in VeriSign?  (I haven't seen another way to get
out of TEST mode.  Can I do that without going through the Launch
Wizard?)

:
:  Change to the lib/Vend/Payment directory, under your
:  Interchange installation dir and type "perldoc Signio.pm".
:  Make sure you have followed all of the instructions in the
:  documentation that that command generates.

Thank you

-brian