[ic] New Interchange User Looking For Some Help

Weber Premiere interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Apr 24 17:19:01 2002

Hi,

I'm brand new to Interchange.  I read the instructions int the Red Hat Interchange 4.8 Getting Started Guide and set up a catalog called test and checked the online FAQ's and have so far been unable to find
anything on the message I'm receiving.  I called my catalog test and then went to the /webserver/test directory and the interchange front page displays fine, however, when I click the Customer Entrance link or the
admin interface link the following message appears.

	Undefined catalog: /cgi-bin/test

I am not certain what that meains.  If someone knows anything about this I would appreciate it.

Thanks for the help,

James Weber