[ic] Need to change shipping etc.

Ulf Holt interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Apr 25 06:43:00 2002

I am currently starting to pick up how to configure Interchange, but when I look at some of the elegant implementations around, I understand I have a looong way to go. I need to change how to ship, in Norway most shipping is done by post office, and I also need to implement paying by Cache on Delivery. I also don't need all the international inforamtion - the solution is ment to be used only in Norway, so I don't need State and other countries. Could someone give me a hint or a pointer to a solution?

I am not sure if I should have sent this as 3 different entries, so please don't get mad at me if I am not following the rules.

Best regards

Ulf Holt