[ic] New Interchange User Looking For Some Help

Rene Hertell interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Apr 25 08:03:01 2002

> > 	Undefined catalog: /cgi-bin/test

> I know exactly the message you are receiving. In my case it means
> that products.txt was not imported, i.e. in your catroot/products/
> you may not have a products.sql. If so and at any regard restart
> Interchange.
>
> It's always done the trick for me. Check your variable.txt as well to
> make sure your variables are correct.

I would say that you have to check the Catalog row in the interchange.cfg
file. I guess that you have specified it wrong. Remember to restart the
server.

One other thing is that the /cgi-bin/test file has to belong to the same
user that runs the interchange-server. Check those permissions, and try
again

René