[ic] New Interchange User Looking For Some Help

Marty Tennison interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Apr 25 18:28:00 2002

On Thu, 2002-04-25 at 11:47, James Weber wrote:
> Thanks for all the help guys, the mailing list archives did the trick.  I don't know why I didn't see that link before, it's amazing how frustration can make you blind to what's sitting right in front of your face.  :-)
>
> It seems I didn't have the right perl modules installed for interchange.  I found this command in the archives:  perl -MCPAN -e 'install Bundle::Interchange'  and after running it, it works fine.
>
> Now that I got the thing working, I can start figuring out more of the gory details, I'm certain it will be a blast just like every new thing I've ever learned on Linux.  :-)
>
> Thanks again,
>
> James Weber

Welcome James.  Enthusiasm such as yours is always refreshing and anyone
who willingly goes looking for the "gory details" is  welcome in any
project regardless of experience.

You may want to search the archives for "top quoting" and ensure that
your message and replies stay in context. (I cleaned up this one)  We
all just recently went through a lot of do's and don't with regards to
mailing list etiquette and proper quoting techniques to ensure the
context of the thread remains in tact.

Welcome aboard.