[ic] mailq

Greg Goble interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Apr 26 08:28:01 2002

IC 4.8

If a end-user submits an order it generates an email to myself through
cat_name/etc/report and as well sends a confirmation to the end-user through
cat_name/etc/mail_receipt.

However, if the end-users mailhost decides to shut down or do anything that
causes a (Deferred: Connection ...) then their copy sits in my
/var/spool/mqueue.

Now because I do not have a mailserver on my Web server (turned on), I only
execute the Sendmail. Therefore, these mailq's will sit in the
/var/spool/mqueue and will never get sent, correct?

Q: How can I invoke the mailq to try and resend these emails.

TIA, Greg