[ic] subcategory question

Dave Turk interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Apr 28 10:15:01 2002

> I have read most of the emails regarding tree examples.
> I'm not sure if I'm ready to go down that road yet.
> Can someone send me a link to an example site that implements this.
> I would like to use subcategories but I'm concerned with the complexity
> of implementing it. I'm already in over my head and treading water does
have
> a certain appeal at this point.
> Thanks very much
> Dave Turk

I found the following under javascript menus.
http://interchange.redhat.com/archive/interchange-users/2001/msg12101.html
Still looking for the easiest and most reliable way to implement
subcategories.
I wouldn't even mind if they displayed on the results page. Are there any
more examples
out there using any form of subcategories. Can someone point me in the right
direction as
to how to display subcategories on the results page.
Please Help
Thanks again
Dave Turk