[ic] subcategory question

Paul Jordan interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Apr 28 13:13:01 2002

> > I have read most of the emails regarding tree examples.
> > I'm not sure if I'm ready to go down that road yet.
> > Can someone send me a link to an example site that implements this.
> > I would like to use subcategories but I'm concerned with the complexity
> > of implementing it. I'm already in over my head and treading water does
> have
> > a certain appeal at this point.
> > Thanks very much
> > Dave Turk

Hi Dave. Check out this development site. click on .See or .Listen. I used
styles sheets and scratch values to kinda do a subcategory thing. I am sure
it can be made more dynamic and cleaner, but if you think it will fit your
app, I will explain how it is done.

Paul

PS, don't use the search engine yet :)