[ic] Authorize.Net Response String Version

John Beima interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Apr 29 14:23:00 2002

Actually adding this shouldn't be that big of a deal. I have done a fair bit of
editing of the AuthorizeNet & Signio modules... So that AVS codes are returned,
stored in the transaction database, and included on the receipt sent to the
shopkeeper. Some changes to Payment.pm & AuthorizeNet.pm should allow for that
information to pass as well... You could even test for the presence of the cvv2
code and switch the AuthorizeNet module between 3.0 and 3.1.

The only problem arrises is that they are millions of credit cards out there
that do not have the cvv2 number on the back... So will AuthorizeNet process
them fine using the 3.1 codes... Hmmmm... Have to look into that...

John Beima
jbeima@palb.com, support@alocalagent.com, and support@alocalchurch.com

P.A.L.B. Systems - Phone: (780)451-1086 - Fax: (780)447-4760
11639-122 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T5M 0B6

Affordable Web Pages - Phone: (888)932-9990 - Fax: (256)351-7297
2713B Spring Place SW, Decatur, Alabama, United States, 35603