[ic] feasibility of random components - [SOLVED]

Aaron Hazelton interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Apr 29 14:55:01 2002

> Why didn't you just use the banner tag? It works basicly the
> same way, but would
> give you, more likely, even more options...
>

> John Beima
> jbeima@palb.com, support@alocalagent.com, and support@alocalchurch.com

I don't know, I guess this seemed more what I wanted, it is being used
for some "monthly specials" and some page content, and this way I can
just change the components often and the whole site will change
accordingly.

Besides, I have never messed with the banner tag and I guess I just
concluded that it would be more difficult (this was really easy!)

Thanks for your input though, Ill take a closer look at the banner tag
sometime...
  _____

Sincerely,
Aaron Hazelton