[ic] session id problems

Andrew Fowler interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Apr 30 08:50:00 2002

Hello,

I would appreciate anyone's help on this matter. The problem is I have taken
the foundation store demo and customized it to my site design. Ever since I
did this the store does not hold a session. For example, if you put
something in your cart and continue shopping when you go back to the cart
the item(s) is gone. Also I noticed that as I click around the site the
session_id in the url keeps changing. This has made Interchange software
unusable. I've searched through the group messages but have not found
anything to help.

Thanks for any suggestions.
Andrew