[ic] QuickBooks module

Tue Apr 30 11:43:01 2002

Quoting Ed LaFrance (edl@newmediaems.com):
> At 08:29 PM 4/29/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>

> >Does the QuickBooks module set up "Inventory Part" items in QuickBooks for
> >you?
>
> Not that I know of, though as I said in my other reply, I have not looked
> at what might be new in the 4.8 branch.  It does enter line items in the
> invoice/cash sale when you import the IIF file that it makes from each new
> online order, but those are on a per-order basis.

Actually, it automatically adds the item to Quickbooks as it is ordered.
If you have a large number of items, this is a very good thing as QuickBooks
starts falling apart at a few thousand items.

--
3005 Nichols Rd., Hamilton, OH  45013
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@valuemedia.com>

I don't want to get to the end of my life and find I have just
lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as
well. -- Diane Ackerman