[ic] MORE-LIST blowing apart past page 1

Barry Treahy, Jr. interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Aug 14 21:08:01 2002

Mike Heins wrote:

>Quoting Barry Treahy, Jr. (Treahy@mmaz.com):
>

>>Mike Heins wrote:
>>

>>>Quoting Barry Treahy, Jr. (Treahy@mmaz.com):

>>>Where is your more=1?
>>>

>>Hi Mike,
>>
>>it was in the original post:
>>

>Nope. You need [loop more=1 ...], not in the search.

That was the final piece...  I sincerely appreciate the extra set of
eyes as when I reviewed the docs, I saw in the examples that they
followed the SQL statements wasn't paying close attention to the fact
that the query had already been closed quoted.

Perhaps this is a silly questions, but wouldn't it make more sense for
more=1 to be the default and then to let folks disable it?

What is the benefit of running without more=1???  presuming that you
could essentially make any list excessively large with the ml?

Regards,

Barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr  *  Midwest Microwave  *  Vice President & CIO

E-mail: Treahy@mmaz.com * Phone: 480/314-1320 * FAX: 480/661-7028