[ic] Shipping Modes

Jon interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Aug 18 11:01:00 2002

First question:
    Trying to add some additional FedEx shipping modes (e.g. FedEx
Express Saver  FES).
Defined it for USA via Admin UI   'Administration -> Shipping'  but
still no show.
The added Shipping Modes show up in the user's Account view, but they do
not
show up on the Checkout page.  I've been able to add FedEx Home and have
that
one show up on the checkout page but no more.  Is there a quantity limit
?  Any thoughts.

Second question:
    If I use the WWW lookup method of getting rates is there any need
for the zone file
defaulted to 450.csv ?  If I decide to change to local table look up
where to
get this zone file ?  I may not do this though because I tried changing
the method
from the default WWW lookup to Internal UPS via the Admin UI
'Administration->Shipping'
But would always change back to 'UPS/FedEX WWW lookup' no matter what.
Any thoughts here ?

Jon