[ic] Help! Empty shopping basket or interaction error (long post)

marc.brevoort interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Aug 29 10:17:01 2002

On Thursday 29 August 2002 12:46, you wrote:
> Hello group,
>
> I've got a customized flypage which is supposed to act as order form that
> allows me to order multiple items in a grid.

Partly answering my own question,

>    flypage.mv_order_quantity[0]=flypage.f01018061018I00_XS_STL.value;

A JavaScript error in my code. Should have been
flypage.mv_order_quantity[0].value, as a [dump] tag
revealled only \0\0\0\0\0... being posted to the basket. Yes, the basket
works now!!

The only problem that remains now for the ordering is 'how do I add items to
the basket with their (matrix) options already set? Any help is much
appreciated!

Regards,

Marc Brevoort