[ic] Adding 'N' days to the present date

Venu interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Dec 2 02:26:01 2002

Hi List,

I want to add 'N'days to the time tag. How do i do it?
For example if today is December 2nd, 2002 I want to add 'N' days to the
present date.  Presently I am doing the following way

[tmp myDay] [tag time]%d [/tag] [/tmp]
[tmp myMonth] [tag time]%B [/tag] [/tmp]
[tmp myYear] [tag time]%Y[/tag] [/tmp]

You will receive this item by [scratch myMonth][calc][scratch
myDay]+2[/calc] [scratch myYear] , if order today

The problem here is that in the month end it is showing the date as November
31, 2002 which is meaning less.

So kindly help me in showing the date properly when I add 'N' days to the
time tag. If there is any alternate tag or solution also most welcome.

I am using Linux 7.1, Interchange 4.8.6, Perl 5.6.0.

Thanx in advance.

Venu