[ic] Strange problem in chekout submission

Krishna interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Dec 2 02:34:00 2002

> All you should have to do is put "empty  1" in there. That stops any
email
>from being sent.

Hi Mike,

After placing "empty 1" in the following way I could able to submit the
checkout page to receipt page, but in mail logs mails are been sent to
empty@domain.com , 1@domain.com. Still mails are bouncing. Could you
please suggest me where to place "empty 1" value in catalog.cfg file?

 ## This route emails the order to you unless email is set to "",
 ## and failsafe-logs the order report a couple of places
 Route main  <<EOF
         attach            0
         credit_card       1
         default           1