[ic] Re: Strange problem in chekout submission

Vijeeth interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Dec 2 04:00:01 2002

> > All you should have to do is put "empty  1" in there. That stops any

> email
> >from being sent.
>
> Hi Mike,
>
> After placing "empty 1" in the following way I could able to submit
the
> checkout page to receipt page, but in mail logs mails are been sent to

> empty@domain.com , 1@domain.com. Still mails are bouncing. Could you
> please suggest me where to place "empty 1" value in catalog.cfg file?
>
>  ## This route emails the order to you unless email is set to "",
>  ## and failsafe-logs the order report a couple of places
>  Route main  <<EOF
>          attach            0
>          credit_card       1
>          default           1
>          email             "empty 1"

           empty             1

>          encrypt           0
>          errors_to         '__ORDERS_TO__'
>          pgp_cc_key        "__PGP_KEY__"
>          pgp_key           "__PGP_KEY__"
>          receipt           etc/receipt.html
>          report            etc/report
>          supplant          1
>          individual_track  orders
>          track             logs/tracking.asc

Ciao
        Racke

Hi,

On Behalf of Krishna, I tried that option but its giving me strange
errors in my log file

"192.168.0.252 hH685W6w:192.168.0.252 - [02/December/2002:14:08:50
+0570] rcc  www.icdemo.com:443/cgi-bin/rcc/process.html  ERRORS on ORDER
TEST0173:
> Error during creation of order routing main:
> No order report  or  found. at
/usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Order.pm line 1491."

I have added a line as mentioned by you like

empy  1 in catalog.cfg but its not proceeding to the next page i,e
reciept.html page.

Any idea's where we are doing wrong ????? Pls help me.

Thanks for your response

Vijeeth