[ic] best way to do Buy One get One Free

Jack Sasportas interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Dec 2 19:26:01 2002

Not sure but here is a workaround idea...
How about a part number which is a Free one like item465-promo which is
the free one, and make it a kit when they buy item465 it adds a
item465-promo....

Just an idea...