[ic] PGP ...aargh

jeff_obranovich interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Dec 4 14:47:01 2002

First, I'd like to thank everyone who responded to my questions
regarding SSL.  With your help, I was able to my certificate installed,
and everything is working fine. (note: although SSH was not listed as a
feature of our hosting plan after contacting the company, if was told it
was enabled.)  Now to my next problem, PGP.  After reading the post by
David xxxxxxx "Setting up GPG with Interchange," I have configured
Interchange as such:

catalog.cfg contains
EncryptProgram _PGP_
EncryptKey _PGP_KEY_
before routes

Route main contains
credit_card 1
encrypt 0
encrypt_program "_PGP_"
email '_ORDERS_TO_'
pgp_key "_PGP_KEY"

Variables
ENCRYPTOR <blank>
PGP gpg --no-default-keyring --always-trust --keyring
/home/jeff_o/.gnupg/pubring.gpg -e -a --batch -t -r '%s'
PGP_KEY cartorder@mooresmusicemporium.com

I have tested my key via SSH and it works fine.  Also, I know the path
/home/jeff_o/.gnupg/pubring.gpg is correct.  But when I test the
encryption with Interchange, I get "Credit Card Information: Credit card
encryption failed: No such file or directory".  Can someone help?  Has
the set-up changed since IC 4.8.3?  My server is running IC 4.9.3, if
that helps.

Regards,
Jeff