[ic] Form submission without any submit buttons

Thanh Luong interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Dec 4 16:14:00 2002

--- Paul Jordan <paul@gishnetwork.com> wrote:
> > If not here is my question:
> > Is there a way to submit a form without having to click submit
> button
> > of any sort. The form would be submitted with hidden fields
> > automatically when a particular page is opened.  Does anyone have
> any
> > simple way of doing this?
> >
> > Thanks for your help,
> > Tom

> <form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post"
> name="pp">
>
> Paul

Thanks Paul and everyone else,
Just one more question? On that form I have an
<input type=hidden name=mv_click...>
Since I dont have a submit button any more is the mv_click not working.
Something is not working right and have been trying to figure out what
it is.  What should I change the mv_click to? mv_doit? mv_check?
Thanks in advance,
Tom