[ic] Subcategories in Interchange and a few other questions

Thu Dec 5 10:32:00 2002

Quoting Kim Borup Matzen (kim@matzen.nu):

Caveat roughly means a pre-condition -- in this case that it takes
work to use Interchange's tags to produce it.

Actaully, if you use 4.9.4 and the menu builder, and add a "comb_category"
field to your database, it is brain-dead simple to do multiple categories.

> 2. Have anyone done an translation to the customer UI to danish ?

I believe there is a da_DK locale for IC, I don't know how current
it is. You could try out demo.icdevgroup.org and log in with Danish
and see.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>