[ic] Where are the products and settings saved?

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Dec 5 17:00:01 2002

My web host offered interchange as the free shopping cart, but I have a
corrupted file now. I would like to get that file replaced (catalog.cfg)
but the only way they can replace it is to reinstall interchange on my
site. I do not want to lose all my work, so I would like to backup the
site, reinstall interchange, and then copy the catalog.cfg file to my
backup, and then upload the old catalog FOLDER.  Will this keep all
setting and products? (other than the any settings I will need to change
in the catalog.cfg file.)

Thank you very much,

David Smith