[ic] disappearing templates

Sensass interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Dec 7 14:10:01 2002

Hi all,

I have a serious problem. I am not a programmer but managed to build up a
site using Interchange. However, in the new setup that version 4.9.3 offers
something went terribly wrong: I tried to make a minor change in the
content of the template that I use (leftright), using the admin entrance of
interchange. After saving it I looked in my browser and saw the template
style was completely gone. The browser only displays the content page now,
without the leftright_bottom and leftright_top parts which should be there.
I feared I had removed those, but when I look on my server the right
templates are still present in templates/foundation/regions. They are no
longer used, however...??

How do I correct this stupid mistake?
I hope anyone can help me out...

In the previous version of Interchange I used (4.8) editing the templates
was MUCH easier, using the admin entrance, for then I could simply see all
the content, and now it is hidden for some reason...

Thanks for helping.
Saske Rodenburg