[ic] Changing software

Bruce interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Dec 7 19:17:01 2002

Hi, I think this should be of great interest.
 I've been trying for over two years to get Interchange to work in my virtual Unix host.  It dosn't.  I've asked for help here a several times,
with the result of no response or a general hint of "read X".  I've seen others ask for help, the results are an occasional hint, usually nothing.
I've been using Solena webstore with no problems, but wanted to upgrade to a higher level of software.
    My website host worked many hours trying to get Interchange to work, without success.  They used to run the predecessor to
Interchange.  But after spending many hours trying to get Interchange to work, gave up.
  Because of the problems I had, I finally was given a new free help.  My website host offered free, yes free Miva.  I checked around and
found other hosts giving the same free deal.  Why, I don't know, maybe it is because Interchange is free and they are fighting back.
  What I do know is that I and others gave up on Interchange, even though I consider it a great product and wished I could use it.  How to
use it in my environment, which is common (virtual Unix host), was never explained, or even successfullly helped by redhat, interchange,
interchange experts.
  So it is with deep regret, I have to quit spending hours and hours each week trying to get Interchange to work.  I am changing my website
over to Miva.
Bruce  www.grandpastamps.com

Bruce