[ic] [more] pages and Explorer - BUG???

Philip Alves interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Dec 8 14:03:00 2002

http://www.encoresales.com/cgi-bin/can_r/scan/st=db/co=yes/sf=category/se=BA

BY%27S%20CHOICE/tf=sku/ml=25/va=banner_image=/va=banner_text=Baby%27s%20Choi
> ce.html
> > If using Explorer, you'll notice that using the plus button to add the
> > items, and hitting "BUY NOW" works just fine on the first page, but
going
> > any other Match page and trying the same thing will add only 1.  Also,
if
> > the quantity shown is 0, and you hit "BUY NOW", 1 gets added anyway.
>
> I've just tried this example but I couldn't change any quantity,
> the "buy now" button works, but there is no chance to withdraw the 0
> and choice 5 as quantity for instance.
> Something happen's there.

Andres,

If you were trying to key in your own quantity, I've made the text box
read-only.  My client only wants to allow the customer to change quantity
with those plus/minus buttons.

And thanks for taking the time to help!

Phil