[ic] Encrypt not working... any suggestions?

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Dec 8 17:08:00 2002

I suspect your right on that being the problem then... when I talked to
the host this was the responce:

-------------------------------------
Hello david, we provide ZERO support for the free scripts... i am sorry.
You can contact the author of the script.
-------------------------------------

and my responce to his responce...

------------------------------------
a) the only person who can import the key for GPG encryption for
interchange is the web host.

b) I m not asking for support, i m asking ya ll to do what
cpanel/interchange requires to be done by you. I have already set up the
key, it s waiting to be imported into the GPG user that interchange uses.

c) you can NOT use interchange without the key imported. interchange does
not store the credit card information unless it s encrypted, so without
it, we
cant take credit cards.

--

this is the command from the interchange form Admin(aka the support for
interchange)

This is exactly what they say needs to be done.

Just FTP your public key to your account.
Tell support where it is located.

They Telnet/SSH into the server and give the following command:

su cpanel -c gpg --import /home/user/publickey.asc

Now the last part (path etc.) they have to fill in.