[ic] Shipping && Allow to be zero cost = Yes

David BORDAS interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Dec 9 16:51:00 2002

 Hi all,

 I've just a little question about shipping.
 I'm using 4.8.3 under linux.

 In my checkout.html i have some code like this :
 <SELECT NAME=mv_shipmode>
            [shipping
              label=1
              mode=|[data table=country key='[default country FR]'
 col=shipmodes]|
                   ]
        </SELECT>

 And in admin area i'd like to set a shipping method that's zero cost.
 So i select Allow to be zero cost = Yes and i click "apply changes".

 I tried several things during several hours but nothing, my new shipping
 method isn't displayed :(

 I check the shipping.asc file and that seems to be ok.

 If i set my shipping to return $5 i can see it, if i set back to $0 i can't
 see :(

 Did i make something wrong ?

 Thanks to all.
 David