[ic] perl: can't resolve symbol 'mysql_init'

Rick Eicher II interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Dec 10 11:14:00 2002

FYI try not to top post on this list.

The install commands from the perl shell might have already run these
test, but might not have. Anyway down load the tarballs for DBI/DBD they
should be in there. It has been a while since I have done this.

Once you have the tests running you can go to the next step. Which is
getting Interchange to know where test modules are at. You might check
to see what your @INC is set to. If the DBI/DBD modules are not in there
then there is little to no chance Interchange will find it. Interchange
will look in part of it own directory and the @INC directories for any
perl modules it needs to run. If I am mistake please correct me.

Rick