[ic] perl: can't resolve symbol 'mysql_init'

Tue Dec 10 12:08:01 2002

Quoting Rick Eicher II (rick@pbol.net):

> > I like the way you think...systematically.  I agree with your
> > process here. Do you know where are those test scripts are?
> > And we'll try them.
> >

> FYI try not to top post on this list.
>
> The install commands from the perl shell might have already run these
> test, but might not have. Anyway down load the tarballs for DBI/DBD they
> should be in there. It has been a while since I have done this.
>
> Once you have the tests running you can go to the next step. Which is
> getting Interchange to know where test modules are at. You might check
> to see what your @INC is set to. If the DBI/DBD modules are not in there
> then there is little to no chance Interchange will find it. Interchange
> will look in part of it own directory and the @INC directories for any
> perl modules it needs to run. If I am mistake please correct me.

I don't think anyone has talked about the obvious here. Are you sure
that Interchange is running with the same version of Perl you are testing
with?

Try restarting IC with:

	perl interchange/bin/interchange -restart

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

I have a cop friend who thinks he ought be able to give a new ticket;
"too dumb for conditions".