[ic] failed xml-rpc implementation

Jim Boyer interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Dec 10 15:49:01 2002

I am trying to get an XML-RPC implementation working with the payment
module.  I have the xml-rpc working fine in a stand-alone program but am
getting the following error when inside IC.  The SOAP/Lite.pm is the module
I have included in the IC library path.  The error appears to caused by a
conflict in the libraries, maybe the SOAP library that comes with
IC.  Anybody have any suggestions where to look or solve the problem?  Here
is the error message:

(testpayjb): Charge failed, reason: payment routine 'testpayjb'
returned error:
Can't call method "uri" on an undefined value at
/usr/lib/interchange/lib/SOAP/Lite.pm line 2589.

Thanks,

Jim Boyer
Systems Programmer
Information Dept
College of Agriculture and Home Economics
Washington State University