[ic] Added DBI capability to dump_session.coretag

Randy Moore interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Dec 10 22:53:00 2002

Hi,

I've added to code/UI_Tag/dump_session.coretag the ability to dump sessions
store in SQL rather than just sessions stored in files.

I'm not sure what the right procedure is to submit this for
consideration.  The patch file I created for this is almost as big as the
revised file itself, so I'm providing links to both:

complete file:	http://www.axion-it.net/download/dump_session.coretag
patch:	http://www.axion-it.net/download/dump_session.patch

Please take a careful look at lines 58-60.  I'm not confident that this is
the best way to get a DBI database handle from within a core tag.

Also, lines 91 - 97 could probably be improved upon.  For some reason, the
resulting text version of the sessions have backslashes in front of all of
the single quote characters.  I couldn't find a way to get rid of this.

If this should be submitted some other way, please let me know.

Thanks much!
Randy Moore
Axion Information Technologies, Inc.

email     ramoore@axion-it.net