[ic] Problems with interchange 4.9.3

Diego Henao interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Dec 11 09:05:01 2002

Hi,

While I was making some changes in my interchange 4.9.3, I have found a
couple of problems.

First, I got a missing page ( I wrote down about this last week to this
list). I tried to login after I check out something using the servide log
in screen, and I get that missing page message. You can see more
information about this below.

1. The path of the website is
"http://bloodhound.slyip.com/cgi-bin/hartford/process.html"
2. The message I am getting is "Sorry, the page (../special_pages/missing)
was not found
The requested page (../special_pages/missing) was not found. You can
return to browsing our catalog, if you wish."

Finally, I am having problems when I tried to change the address of my
company. I tried to do that through the admin interface. I changed the
information and put my company information there, but when I access the
contactus website, I don't get the changes.

Any clues.
Regards

Diego Henao